177% up to 5 BTC + 177 Free Spins
7Bit Casino is a modern and stylish Bitcoin casino, established in 2014. The casino has a stylish platform, a wealth of game options and fast deposits and withdrawals.
121% UP TO $300
21 Casino is a safe and fair gaming website with licenses in the UK, Malta and Sweden. Claim your welcome bonus now and get ready for a great experience!
Deposit Now And Get 100% In Bonus Bet
1xBet was founded in 2011, it comes with a Curacao license and an Eastern European background. The bookmaker has more than 400.000 active players.
How to Play Roulette?
You may have a good idea to the roulette table – when you really look at the roulette table, you may feel that you will find it. However, it is not difficult to understand the actual working principle of real-time roulette. Just continue to read our real-time roulette guide, we can guarantee you that you will not feel nervous. Learn how to play and experience the entertainment activities provided by roulette gambling are very easy.
To start playing a roulette, you must register or log in to your favorite online casino. Click the way to go to online casino, then select a gaming table that is right for your bet. Also, make sure you know yourself is playing a European roulette or american roulette. We will further explore differences in the real-time roulette guide.
After entering the real-time roulette table, you will see a live dealer sitting next to a real roulette, you can keep in touch with real-time chat. This also allows you to see other players’ works. You will start the game by betting. There are several ways to bet on the on-site roulette. We will soon tell you all the information about this situation.
* Terms and conditions apply to all offers. 18+ age limit. Offers are only for new customers.
Which are the Different Betting Types in Online Roulette？
In roulette, once it stops spinning, the bet predicts that the ball will fall on the wheel. The player places the chips on the roulette table with spots corresponding to the different options on the wheel.
There are two types of bets in online roulette: inside bets and outside bets.
Outside Bets in Online Roulette
Outside betting is simpler, but offers lower payouts because the chances of winning are great. If you are using a more conservative strategy, please place outside betting is an ideal system, or have a smaller currency against the U.S. dollar.
Here are the outside bet types in online roulette:
- Even – win if the ball lands on any even number
- Odd – win if the ball lands on any odd number
- Red – win if the ball lands on any red number
- Black – win if the ball lands on any black number
- 1–18 – win if the ball lands on any number between 1 and 18 (1 and 18 included)
- 19-36 – win if the ball lands on any number between 19 and 36 (19 and 36 included)
- 1st 12 – win if the ball lands on any number between 1 and 12
- 2nd 12 – win if the ball lands on any number between 13 and 24
- 3rd 12 – win if the ball lands on any number between 25 and 36
- Column –There are 3 columns on the board you can wager on. Column bets pays 2:1.
Inside Bets in Online Roulette
Inside bets are a little more complex, but offer a higher payout because the chances of winning are lower. This is an ideal betting system if you are playing an aggressive betting strategy or have a bigger bankroll.
- Street – A bet on any 3 (horizontal) numbers on the board. For example, a bet on 1-3 or 4-6.
- Six Line – Also known as a double street bet. This is a wager on two lines of three (horizontal) numbers. For example, a bet on 1-6 would be a six-line bet.
- Corner – This is a bet made on the intersection of 4 adjacent numbers on the board. For example, you can bet on the corners of 16, 17, 19, 20, and you win if the ball lands on any of the numbers you wagered on.
- Split – This is like a corner bet, except made on the intersection of two numbers instead of four. For example, a bet made between 17 and 20 would be a split bet.
- Straight Up – Bet on any specific number from 0/00 to 36.
What are the Roulette Odds and Payouts?
Roulette is a chance to play, the best player’s strong understanding of odds. Of course, the possibility changes because you like playing game variation. In the table below, we compare the odds of Europe and the US roulette and pay for each winning standard casino.
|Types of Bet||European roulette||American roulette||Payout|
|Outside bet (eg, red/black, high/low, odd/even)||48.65%||47.37%||1:1|
By understanding these odds, you can decide on a roulette strategy that suits your playing style.
What are the Types of Roulette?
Three of the most common roulette are Europe, the United States and French. Many online casinos provide all three, as well as some exciting modern changes. The following is the most popular style and its differences:
European roulette is the most popular roulette game. The wheel contains red and black numbers 1-36, and a single green zero (0) slot. All external bets are completely lost when the ball falls in the zero slot. This single zero slot enables the edge of the house to 2.7%.
The main difference between the European roulette and the US roulette is there is an additional zero. Although it still has numbers 1-36 and zero slots, the US roulette also has a double (00) slot. Just like in the European table, if the ball is in any one of the zero, all external bets are lost. This collision house is as high as 5.26%. It is worth noting that this high risk does not mean that players will get more bet bets – in fact, the payment of the US, Europe and French roulette casinos is usually the same.
The roulette is in the 18th century in France, so many players around the world still choose to play the French version today. It plays on the same wheel as European games, only one zero slot. The layout of the French gambling table is slightly different, but the method and type of shaking head are the same. The key difference is the rules – if the ball falls at zero, you have a second chance.
Each French roulette game is working together with one of two rules.
The first is’ La Partage. ‘If the ball falls in zero, you have already betted, you will receive half of the bet. This rule makes the player better possibilities and drop the edge cut to 1.35%.
Alternatively, the game may run with the “EN Prison” rules. If the ball falls in zero, your loss bet is frozen on the plate until the next rotation. If it is a rotating winner, return to the bet. If not, it is lost. Similarly, the second chance will cut the edge of the house to 1.35%.
With the lowest housing edge of the traditional style, many experienced players prefer French roulette.